POP displays or we can say point of purchase displays are the displays arranged for individual products within a store or other retail space. They are the actual arrangement where the product is available. POP displays are situated at the point of purchase where the customer decides whether or not to buy.
Nowadays, Point of purchase displays are important for successful retail marketing. They are positioned where consumers can immediately see and feel the products. So, the POP displays should have eye-catchy designs so that they can grab shopper’s attention.
Many businesses are learning about the huge impact of display on revenue. A well-organized setup with good display sign-age and attractive items can pull in new customers, sell more number of products, and generate valuable new leads. On the other hand, a badly organized display can turn even the most dedicated old customers away from a store. Your store’s appearance is as important as the quality of your products.
Benefits of POP Displays for retail owners:
- POP displays have a huge impact on customers buying decisions. These days customers like transparency. They attract more towards the well exposed brand and are ready to pay for the higher value they perceive.
- Point of purchase displays not only increases your product sales and impulse purchasing, it also helps in improving your bottom line profits.
- In this competitive world, sell your product by teaching. Tell customers about the benefits of your quality products.
- Keep your brand uniform. Point of purchase displays allow you to keep a consistent brand image across a broad range of categories and formats.
Now, the question is how to find ideal POP display design? Just, think about the following questions first.
- What is the product you want to sell?
- What is the product’s size, weight, color and shape?
- Where the display should be placed in the store area?
- Which material and design will suit with the theme of your store?
- How to utilize Graphics and Sign-age to make your product unique?
There are many POP display manufacturers and merchandising solutions companies. One such POP Display Company is Packagingarts. They have several years of experience in designing and manufacturing point of purchase displays for retailers.
Pop Display Company San Francisco uses newest and most effective technology for the manufacturing of fine quality material POP display.
So, if you are thinking about adding POP displays to your marketing strategy, contact this POP Display Company for the design that will truly pop.